Commencing in Santiago, discover the best of Chilean Patagonia and the Atacama Desert on this all-inclusive 10 day private active journey based at Tierra luxury lodges
Your private journey commences on arrival in Santiago with a personal welcome and transfer to boutique luxury hotel, Magnolia. From here you will travel by air to reach Tierra Patagonia, where the highlights of Torres del Paine National Park await. Each day you have the choice to join a range of guided activities from day hikes on our favourite sections of the W-trek like the Towers Base and French Valley, to wildlife viewing safari drives and glacier cruises. This is the ultimate way to experience the wild landscapes of Chilean Patagonia returning to luxury comfort of Tierra each afternoon. On day five, continue north on your tour of Chile to San Pedro de Atacama where you will spend the next four nights at another exceptional Tierra lodge. Highlights of the Atacama Desert are enjoyed on guided walks, 4wd tours, wildlife viewing excursions and bike rides covering the changing desert and lunar-like landscapes of this region. We recommend including a visit to Rainbow Valley, the Salt Flats and Little Moon Valley during your time at Tierra Atacama. Relaxation is also on offer at the onsite spa facilities when you're ready to unwind. All inclusive dining, open bar, guides, transfers and flights are all included on this luxury tour of Chile.
Atacama Desert, Chilean Patagonia and Santiago
Highlights of the W-Trek and hiking in Torres del Paine NP
Andean mountains and lunar-like landscapes of Atacama Desert
Luxury eco-lodge accommodation at Tierra
Wildlife viewing opportunities galore, including flamingos, pumas, Guanacos and condors
- Four nights of luxury accommodation at Tierra Patagonia in an upgraded room with a bonus welcome amenity
- Four nights of luxury accommodation at Tierra Atacama in an upgraded room with a bonus welcome amenity
- One-night luxury accommodation at Magnolia Hotel, Santiago
- Guided walks, horse riding, cycling and other activities at Tierra Patagonia and Tierra Atacama
- Opportunity to hike the W-trek and visit Grey Glacier as excursion options in Patagonia
- Opportunity to visit the Salt Flats, Tatio Geysers and Little Moon Valley in San Pedro de Atacama
- All-inclusive dining and open bar (house wines and spirits included) at both Tierra properties
- Breakfast included at Magnolia Hotel Santiago
- Personal welcome at Santiago Airport
- Return transfers from Santiago Airport to your Santiago accommodation
- Return transfers from Calama Airport to Tierra Atacama
- Return transfers from the airport (Puerto Natales or Punta Arenas) to Tierra Patagonia
- One-way direct flight from Santiago to Puerto Natales (or Punta Arenas in shoulder months)
- One-way direct flight from Punta Arenas to Calama (San Pedro de Atacama)
- One-way direct flight from Calama to Santiago
From pricing is per person twin share, based on the shoulder season (October and April); please enquire about the applicable rate for your month of travel. Room upgrades are a bonus inclusion and are subject to availability.
Note: Due to refurbishment works, Tierra Atacama will be temporarily closed from April 2024 to February 2025 inclusive, reopening on Saturday 1 March 2025.