Walk into Luxury Pty Ltd (ABN 11 167 521 164) arranges walks, tours, accommodation and other travel arrangements in Australia, New Zealand and select destinations around the world. By booking with us, you agree to the Terms and Conditions and the Waiver. Below is a basic summary for convenience only and should not be taken to be a complete set of terms.
Please read the full Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
Updated 27 June 2023
Your flexibility and understanding regarding border closures and Covid is exceptional.
- PRICING - Unless otherwise noted, pricing is per person in AUD and includes any applicable GST.
- PAYMENT - The following payment terms apply to all bookings, unless otherwise advised prior to booking (ie for unique products/bookings with special terms):
- a non-refundable deposit equivalent to 10% of the Booking Total is required at the time of Booking;
- 40% of the Booking Total is required at least 12 months prior to departure (bringing the deposit to 50%); and
- the balance of the Booking Total is required at least 90 days prior to departure.
- FLIGHTS - To secure the best possible price, all flight bookings are payable in full at the time of booking and strictly non-refundable. In the event of a cancellation, the full fare value may be forfeited. In the event that the airline allows a credit or other cancellation or change option that is more generous for your specific booking, this will be passed on to you. Higher flexible fare pricing is available to allow more flexibility – please enquire for more information on flexible fare option
- CANCELLATION - The following cancellation policy applies where a customer cancels a booking (excluding flights), unless otherwise advised prior to booking (ie for unique products/bookings with special terms):
- Outside 90 days, a full refund is available less the 10% non-refundable deposit
- Cancellation within 91 days of the departure date results in full fees being forfeited.
- AMENDMENT - Date amendments are permitted subject to the provision of more than 90 days' written notice, and any third-party amendment fees that may apply to your specific booking. These can be confirmed at the time of booking on request. An AUD$250 pp rebooking fee may be applied for date amendments and other changes
- INSURANCE - Comprehensive travel insurance including cancellation cover is required to protect your investment in the event you're unable to travel at short notice. You can purchase this independently through your chosen provider. For Australian travelers, a recommended option is Nib, but there are many. We recommend you purchase insurance at the time of booking for the best cover options and protection. Please read the PDS and check the policy is right for you
- VISA & ENTRY REQUIREMENTS - Please ensure you check and complete any VISA and other Government Travel & Entry Requirements in plenty of time prior to your trip. This is the responsibility of the traveler, and we are not liable if you are unable to travel if you don't complete applicable steps.
- WARRANTIES, LIABILITY & WAIVER - There is inherent risk in experiential travel as it often involves remote locations, the outdoors and unique natural environments. Travelling during COVID-19 also involves inherent risks. By booking with us you are accepting these inherent personal risks and agree to the Waiver. You are also warranting that your health and fitness is at a level that is appropriate for the trip you are booking. Please read the full Terms and Conditions and Waiver prior to booking, and our team are here to help with any questions.