Walk into Luxury Pty Ltd (ABN 11 167 521 164) arranges walks, tours, accommodation and other travel arrangements in Australia and New Zealand. By booking with us, you agree to the Terms and Conditions and the Waiver. Below is a basic summary for convenience only and should not be taken to be a complete set of terms.
Please read the full Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
Updated 4 February 2022
1. COVID-19 SAFETY AND FLEXIBILITY
- COVID SAFETY - Walk into Luxury is an accredited COVID-safe business with procedures in place to keep our customers and team safe.
- COVID VACCINATION - To protect our customers and team, all customers are strongly encouraged to be fully vaccinated prior to travel (including boosters where applicable). Proof of vaccination may be required to check in to certain properties, or to commence some activities based on individual partner policies. Please contact us if you have any questions about the requirements for your specific booking.
- INSURANCE - Comprehensive travel insurance including COVID-19 cover is strongly recommended for all guests and is mandatory for new bookings from 31 January 2022. This is to protect your investment in the event you're unable to travel at short notice, including due to a COVID-19 infection. You can purchase this independently through your chosen provider or via our preferred provider, Nib. We recommend you purchase insurance at the time of booking for the best cover options and protection. Please read the PDS and check the policy is right for you before making a purchase.
- COVID INFECTION & CLOSE CONTACTS - If you are unable to travel because you contract COVID-19 or are a close contact, in the first instance your insurance is the best way to recover non-refundable costs. In the event that your insurance does not step in for the specific COVID-related reason for your cancellation, we will offer a change of date option for your booking (or part thereof) subject to any relevant third-party terms.
- COVID BORDER CLOSURES & RESTRICTIONS - If you cannot travel due to a COVID-19-related border closure or travel restriction, we will offer you either a change of date option or travel credit, at our discretion and subject to any relevant third-party terms. The option depends on your booking type, any third-party suppliers involved in your trip, and whether you are fully paid up on your trip. Conditions applying to date changes and travel credits are outlined in full in our Booking Terms.
- TRAVEL & ENTRY REQUIREMENTS - Please ensure you check the latest Government Travel Restrictions in plenty of time prior to travel and complete any required entry permits, pre-approvals and health declarations needed to gain entry. Face masks are recommended and may be required for flights and entry to some properties and venues.
Your flexibility and understanding regarding border closures and Covid is exceptional.
2. KEY BOOKING TERMS
- PRICING - Unless otherwise noted, pricing is per person in AUD and includes GST.
- PAYMENT - The following payment terms apply to all bookings, unless otherwise advised prior to booking (ie for unique products/bookings with special terms):
- a non-refundable deposit equivalent to 10% of the Booking Total is required at the time of Booking;
- 40% of the Booking Total is required at least 12 months prior to departure (bringing the deposit to 50%); and
- the balance of the Booking Total is required at least 90 days prior to departure.
- FLIGHTS - To secure the best possible price, all flight bookings are payable in full at the time of booking and strictly non-refundable. In the event of a cancellation, the full fare value may be forfeited. In the event that the airline allows a credit or other cancellation or change option that is more generous for your specific booking, this will be passed on to you. Higher flexible fare pricing is available to allow more flexibility – please enquire for more information on flexible fare option.
- CANCELLATION - The following cancellation policy applies where a customer cancels a booking (excluding flights), unless otherwise advised prior to booking (ie for unique products/bookings with special terms):
- Cancellation within 61 days of the departure date results in the forfeiture of 100% of the booking value;
- Cancellation between 61 and 90 days of the departure date results in the forfeiture of 50% of the booking value;
- In all other cases, a full refund is offered less the 10% non-refundable deposit.
- AMENDMENT - Date amendments are permitted subject to the provision of more than 90 days' written notice, and any third-party amendment fees that may apply to your specific booking. These can be confirmed at the time of booking on request. An AUD$250 pp rebooking fee may be applied for date amendments and other changes.
- BOOKING WITH A CREDIT OR VOUCHER - For any trips booked utilising a credit, change of date option, or gift voucher, once the trip is booked it becomes non-refundable in the event of a cancellation. Amendments will be permitted in the case of COVID-19 border closures impacting your trip.
- WARRANTIES, LIABILITY & WAIVER - There is inherent risk in experiential travel as it often involves remote locations, the outdoors and unique natural environments. Travelling during COVID-19 also involves inherent risks. By booking with us you are accepting these inherent personal risks and agree to the Waiver. You are also warranting that your health and fitness is at a level that is appropriate for the trip you are booking. Please read the full Terms and Conditions and Waiver prior to booking, and our team are here to help with any questions.