COMO Laucala Island Resort sets the benchmark for private island accommodation with just 25 exceptional overwater villas and residences dotting white-sand beaches and rainforest hilltops
COMO Laucala Island is an exclusive private Island Resort in Fiji a short flight away from Nadi airport. Laucala is surrounded by pristine rainforest, rocky headlands, coral reefs and crystal clear water; a true adventure lover's playground.
The resort is home to 25 spacious residences ranging from 600 to 8000 square metres, each with a private pool and sundeck. Options range from overwater villas with a private pool carved into rocks, to beachfront and hilltop villas nestled in the rainforest. The Udu residence is located on the tip of the Peninsula and offers access to a private white-sand cove, one of the most special locations on the island.
The Laucala experience is truly all-inclusive with à la carte dining in the resort's five restaurants plus all beverages but specialty spirits included. Guests also enjoy a private mini-bar with drinks and snacks replenished daily. Activity options range from sailing and jet skiing to island walks, yoga classes, golf, diving and horseback riding on the beach. This is the ultimate Fiji luxury holiday guaranteeing relaxation and privacy for the select few who get to stay.
Laucala Island rates are not inexpensive, but they are truly all-inclusive. Here is what you can expect:
- Champagne and daily fruit platter upon arrival
- 60-minute welcome COMO Shambhala Massage per person (for adults 18+)
- All dining in Laucala Island’s five restaurants, plus in-room dining
- All house wines, champagnes and non-speciality spirits
- Private golf buggy
- Fully stocked bar and light bites (replenished daily)
- A ‘Tau’ butler per residence
- Laundry, pressing and housekeeping services
- 18-hole David McLay Kidd-designed golf course
- Kid's club and babysitting service included
- Horseback riding on the beach
- Diving, snorkelling and watersports including jetskis, kite surfing, paddle boards and wakeboards
- Sailing / cruising on Laucala's fleet of boats, including a Riviera and Dragon Class Sailing Boat among others
- Mountain biking and nature walks/hikes
- Yoga Classes
- Private COMO lounge access at Nadi Airport
Special offer: Enjoy private chauffeur airport transfers in Australia & NZ with any Laucala booking. Complimentary chauffeur transfer can be used pre and post stay for travellers from Australia and NZ, or on arrival into and departure from Australia or NZ for international travellers combining their Laucala stay with an extended journey booked with Walk into Luxury. Available in gateway cities; metro area limits for transfers apply.
Direct flights available from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Auckland to Nadi in Fiji. COMO Laucala Island is accessible from Nadi by a 50-minute scheduled or private charter flight.
The residences are all exceptional, but we love the Udu Residence for its peninsula location and private beach access
Families or groups and couples
Best Nearby Walk
Circumnavigate Laucala Island on a 4-hour hike, or visit nearby Taveuni to enjoy the Bouma waterfall hike
Best Nearby Park
Laucala Island is set within 3500 hectares of rainforest
Best Food & Wine Experience
Sipping a cocktail at sunset overlooking Seagrass Bay at the Rock Lounge.
Best Place for Relaxation
On your sundeck by your private pool
Open year-round, but you may like to avoid the wet season which runs from November to April
Get in touch
Start planning your trip to COMO Laucala Island, Fiji with Walk Into Luxury
To find out more or simply get inspired, get in touch with one of our travel designers