Experience the unique natural phenomenon of Horizontal Falls' changing tides with exclusive overnight accommodation onboard the Jetwave Pearl
The ultimate Horizontal Falls adventure, enjoy scenic seaplane and helicopter flights, boat cruises, gourmet dining, and luxury accommodation surrounded by the crystal blue waters of Talbot Bay on Western Australia's Kimberley Coast. Commencing in Broome or Derby, you'll be transferred by seaplane to Talbot Bay where the Jetwave Pearl awaits your arrival. For the next 24 hours, you'll have the rare privilege of witnessing the Horizontal Falls' changing tides through numerous powerboat cruises. There are also opportunities for swimming, snorkelling, fishing, a leisurely sunset cruise through the nearby creek beds, and observing the region's unique wildlife and marine species. Overnight, enjoy relaxed luxury onboard the Jetwave Pearl in your private ensuite cabin with all gourmet meals included. There'll be time to reflect on your special Horizontal Falls experience on your return seaplane transfer.
Return seaplane transfers from Derby or Broome
Stay overnight onboard the luxury Jetwave Pearl
All gourmet meals, prepared by a dedicated onboard chef
Witness the changing tides of the Horizontal Falls
- Return scenic seaplane flights from Derby or Broome to Horizontal Falls
- Overnight accommodation in an air-conditioned, ensuite cabin onboard the Jetwave Pearl
- Several powerboat cruises through the Horizontal Falls, including a special sunrise experience
- A relaxing cruise through the spectacular creek system
- Swimming, snorkelling and observing marine life from a private viewing enclosure
- A guided fishing tour onboard a private fishing vessel
- Gourmet meals and snacks (morning tea, lunch, sunset canapes, dinner and breakfast) featuring local produce prepared by a dedicated onboard chef
- Non-alcoholic beverages (BYO alcoholic beverages)
- Coach transfers to and from your Derby or Broome accommodation
- The services of experienced pilots, skippers and local tour guides
May to August, subject to availability.
This journey does not operate during neap tides which occur at certain times each month as part of the normal tidal cycle. Your Journey Designer will be able to confirm available dates based on your preferences.