Western Australia's Best Private Tour: Ningaloo, Margaret River, Rottnest
Walk into Luxury’s private journeys in Western Australia are the quintessential way to experience our vast State. Our most popular 10 day West Coast Luxury journey is the ultimate luxury WA adventure
By Walk into Luxury
A private journey of Western Australia with Walk into Luxury is an exclusive experience for you and your chosen travel partner, with the best luxury accommodation and bucket-list WA experiences included. Our most popular WA journey visits Ningaloo Reef, Margaret River, Rottnest Island and Perth, and includes four days on our signature Cape to Cape Walk.
Featuring accommodation at Luxury Lodge of Australia member, Sal Salis, and time at the brand new Ritz-Carlton Perth, along with the option to experience Rottnest Island by private helicopter, this luxury journey is the ultimate way to experience Western Australia. Trip highlights include:
- Glamping on the sand dunes of Ningaloo Reef at the exclusive Sal Salis beachfront camp – one of the Luxury Lodges of Australia
- Snorkelling and swimming with a whale shark on Ningaloo Reef
- Our signature Cape to Cape Walk including Margaret River food and wine experiences and private pool villa accommodation
- Rottnest Island by helicopter or by ferry – discover turquoise bays by bike, swim and snorkel the pristine waters, and meet WA’s friendliest local - the quokka
- Stay at Perth's new Ritz-Carlton Perth overlooking the Swan River
- Discover bustling Northbridge staying at boutique gem, Alex Hotel, with complimentary bike hire included to help you discover Kings Park and this vibrant Perth neighbourhood.
To get the most out of your 10 day West Coast journey, we recommend planning your trip for March to June or September to November, coinciding with the best weather and seasonality of our Cape to Cape Walk.
All luxury accommodation, ground transfers, experiences and activities, guides/hosts, gear and most food and wine are included on your journey, which is the ultimate private tour for those wanting to discover the best of Western Australia. View the detailed itinerary, pricing and inclusions here: Discover 10 day West Coast Luxury journey.
For other ideas for a private West Australian adventure, please visit our private touring in WA page or get in touch with our friendly team.