Swell Lodge, located on Christmas Island, is one of Australia’s best kept secrets. This stunning property consists of just two modern, glass-fronted luxury eco-chalets overlooking the ocean and backing onto the jungle.
Swell Lodge, located on Christmas Island, is one of Australia’s best kept secrets. This stunning property consists of just two modern, glass-fronted luxury eco-chalets overlooking the ocean and backing onto the jungle. Situated on the remote side of the island, Swell Lodge includes all the luxuries of a private resort, with daily experiences and a private chef for the duration of your stay. See the red crabs migrating, snorkel the coral reef right off the beach, or relax on the deck at your secluded accommodation. Learn to free dive or scuba dive, walk to remote waterfalls or just relax, with yoga and massage treatments also available on request. With a focus on sustainability and an abundance of wildlife to observe, this is an exclusive eco escape located on one of Australia’s most remote and unique islands.
Exclusive 4 day package from AUD$3125 pp (twin share)
- Three nights at Swell Lodge in one of two clifftop Eco Chalets
- Daily guided experiences including snorkelling, walks, rockpools and waterfalls, and wildlife viewing
- A welcome cheese platter and a bottle of sparkling to enjoy on your balcony
- All food and beverages including a private bar in your chalet with select wine, beer and spirits
- Private chef dinners each evening and picnic lunches
- Return airport transfers on Christmas Island
- Private return transfers from your home/hotel in the Perth metro area to Perth Airport
Recommended departure on Tuesday, returning on Friday (timed with direct Virgin Australia flights from Perth to Christmas Island).
A seven-night journey is also available. For more information or to book this special package, please get in touch with our friendly team.
- All meals and unlimited beverages
- A private chef to cook dinner on your ocean-view deck
- Daily activities
- Airport transfers
- A complimentary game of golf
Located on Christmas Island, an Australian Territory off the north-west coast of Western Australia. Access from Perth via a four-hour flight.
Best Nearby Walk
Hughs Dale Waterfall Walk
Best Nearby Park
Christmas Island National Park
Best Food & Wine Experience
Sunset drinks on your balcony
Best Place for Relaxation
Yoga overlooking the beach
Get in touch
Start planning your trip to Swell Lodge, Christmas Island with Walk Into Luxury
To find out more or simply get inspired, get in touch with one of our travel designers
Frequently asked questions
How do you get to Christmas Island?
You can fly to Christmas Island twice a week from Perth on Tuesdays and Fridays
How long does it take to fly to Christmas Island?
It is a four hour direct flight from Perth to Christmas Island. The return flight to Perth is via Cocos Keeling Islands, so takes approximately 6.5 hours in total.
Are there stingers in the water on Christmas Island?
The water is beautifully warm year-round and free from stingers (poisonous box jellyfish).